Resident Information Management - a compact service package for construction projects
Transparent and comprehensible communication and public relations work are essential during the preparation, planning and implementation of complex construction measures – our Urban Development + Urban Planning division offers contracting authorities and private clients a targeted and compact service package for their projects entitled “Residents’ Information Management”. The City of Frankfurt am Main has already successfully used the Resident Information Management (AIM) for its 15-month “River Deutschherrn Bank Expansion” development project. Our RIM – Resident Information Management offers individual and quick solutions to guide project managers and project stakeholders through the construction project in question in a targeted manner. A compact service package featuring modular service modules supports contracting authorities and private clients in their everyday project work.
- Strategic and simultaneous conceptual advice: consulting, conception and implementation come from one single source. This takes the stress of your internal organisational unit and creates cost transparency.
- Targeted and flexible communication: Project information is prepared and communicated according to your wishes and requirements. The project contents are tailor-made to your wishes and requirement.
- Comprehensive and professional information service: thanks to our many years of experience in dealing with the public, we can prepare the contents of your project in an comprehensible manner and communicate them onwards. Neutral points of contacts form the expert link between you and the public.
- Establishment of a central point contact for the general public
- Solution-oriented handling of incoming questions, suggestions and criticism
- Documentation of consulting activities
- Participation in construction-related discussions
- Regular feedback with owners, participating specialist offices and construction companies
- Direct handling of questions, suggestions and problems, which takes the pressure off your work processes and motivates your employees
- Optimal transfer of the image of your construction project and improved acceptance of the project as a result
Brochure: Resident Information Management (RIM)
Construction measures are always a challenge for everyone involved: the building owners, the administrations involved, the construction companies as well as the affected residents. Whether building construction or civil engineering, whether renovation or new construction – these are complex projects with their individual contents, structures and side effects…Download brochure here