We have been a group of companies in the field of process plant engineering and plant safety since 1976 with over 170 permanent employees in Germany, Austria, Poland and Switzerland. Every year, the weyer group completes over 1,000 projects for customers from the chemicals, pharmaceuticals, mineral oil, supply and disposal sectors as well as associations and authorities.
In every respect. allround. smart. Our values are the focus of our corporate culture. They shape our common identity at the weyer group and guide us every day.
- Quality forms the basis for our long-term existence. Therefore, we do not see it as an end in itself, but the foundation of our economic existence.
- Client focus – Client support and care is very important to our company, and our primary goal is the satisfaction of our clients.
- Further training our employees – Our employees are our company’s capital. In order to be able to maintain or expand our position in the market, our employees receive regular further training and always kept up-to-date on the latest technology at all times.
- Friendlinessis a top priority at our family company – flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths are lived, optimised and enhanced on a daily basis at the company group.
- Tolerance and cultural diversityare qualities we experience in dealing with one another – regardless of origin, age, gender, belief or sexual orientation.
Everyone is welcome here.
- Healthy growth shapes our company group of – the weyer group grows through innovation. And we are getting better and better every day because of the superior quality of our workforce and the expert knowledge of our employees.
The history of the weyer group
Foundation of the “Horst Weyer Büro für Verfahrenstechnik”
Foundation of PROBIOTEC GmbH
Foundation of Dahlhoff & Partner GmbH
Merger of the “Horst Weyer Büro für Verfahrenstechnik” and Dahlhoff & Partner GmbH and renaming as horst weyer und partner gmbh
Foundation of Weyer und Partner (Schweiz) AG
Foundation of weyer IngenieurPartner GmbH, formerly Großmann & Partner GmbH
Co-founding of the IBExU Institut für Sicherheitstechnik GmbH by Horst Weyer (not a member of the weyer group)
Foundation of BDO Technik- und Umweltconsulting GmbH
weyer group entered into the trademark register
Foundation of weyer akademie gmbh, formerly Weyer Quadflieg Prüfgesellschaft
Foundation of As-U Gamerith-Weyer GmbH
Foundation of Weyer Polska Sp. Z.o.o.
CTE Chemietechnik-Engineering GmbH joins the weyer group
The weyer group in figures
Projects a year
Structure of the weyer group
Industriestrasse 19, A-4840 Vöcklabruck
Phone +43 (0) 76 72 – 309 310 10
Fax +43 (0) 76 72 – 309 310 15
- Chamber of Architects and Engineering Consultants
- Specialist information and consulting group of the association of engineering offices
- Mechanical Explosion Protection Committee, ASI (Austrian Standards Institute)
Schillingsstraße 329, D-52355 Düren
Phone +49 (0) 24 21 – 69 09 1 – 0
Fax +49 (0) 24 21 – 69 09 1 – 201
- “Dust” Working Group
- Federal Logistics Association
- Technical committee for waste treatment and the recovery of recyclables
- Technical committee for innovation management and future research
- Society of German chemists | Chapter: “Analytical Chemistry” | “Process Analytics” Working Group
- IHK Aachen | Honorary Position
- ProcessNet Specialist group for waste and resource recovery (FGr-AuW) | Waste Management Technical committee
- ProcessNet Specialist community for plant and process safety | “Effects of substance and energy release” Technical Committee
- ProcessNet Specialist community for plant and process safety | “Risk Management” Technical Committee
- ProcessNet Specialist community for plant and process safety | “Safety-relevant design of chemical plants” Technical Committee
- ProcessNet Specialist community for chemical reaction technology | “Technical Reaction” Working Committee
- ProcessNet Specialist community for particle technology and product design | Chapter; “Mechanical liquid separation“
- ProcessNet Specialist community for process, apparatus and plant technology | “Computer-Aided plant planning” Working Committee
- ProcessNet Specialist community for process, apparatus and plant technology | “Model-based process development and optimisation” Working Committee
- ProcessNetSpecialist community for sustainable production, energy and resources (SuPER) | “Gas Cleaning” Specialist Group
- ProcessNet Specialist community for fluid dynamics and separation technology | Thermodynamics Specialist Group
- VDI Association of German Engineers: Chair of the guidelines committee “VDI 4060 – Integrated management systems”
- VDI Association of German Engineers: Member of the guidelines committee “VDI 4055 – Operational safety management”
- GFPA German Fire Protection Association(vfdb)
- VIV Working group on occupational safety
- VIVWorking group for environmental protection officers
Schillingsstraße 333 | D-52355 Düren
Phone: +49 (0) 24 21 – 69 09 3 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 24 21 – 69 09 3 – 401
Frankfurt office (in the BDO AG building)
Hanauer Landstraße 115 | D-60314 Frankfurt
Phone: +49 (0) 69 – 95 94 1 – 590
Fax: +49 (0) 69 – 95 94 1 – 510
Dortmund office (in the BDO Westfalen-Revision GmbH building)
Märkische Str. 212-218 | D-44141 Dortmund
Phone: +49 (0) 231 – 41 90 4 – 13
Fax: +49 (0) 231 – 41 90 4 – 17
- Federal Association for Emissions Trading and Climate Protection
- Association for Sustainable Management
- Association of Consulting Engineers, Berlin
- United Industry Associations Düren, Jülich, Euskirchen
- UVP-Gesellschaft e.V.
- Engineering association for contaminated site management and land recycling
- Association of geoscientists in Aachen
- Information circle for land use planning
- Sector committee for emissions trading at “Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH” (Dakks)
Güterstrasse 137, CH-4002 Basel
PO Box, CH-4002 Basel
Phone: +41 (0) 61 683 26 00
Fax: +41 (0) 61 683 26 11
- ECO SWISS, Swiss organisation for the environmental protection, occupational safety and health protection economy
- SGVC, Switzerland. Process and chemical engineering company
- SVUT, Switzerland. Environmental technology association
- SVTI, Switzerland. Technical inspections association
- ISPE, International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers
- HKBB, Basel Chamber of Commerce
- VDSI, Association of German safety engineers
- SGAS, Swiss society for occupational safety
- energy.cluster.ch, Association for the promotion of energy efficiency and renewable energies
- ECO SWIIS, ERFA Group environmental protection officer