PROBIOTEC GmbH is a weyer group company and has been active as an independent consulting company for 35 years.
30 employees cover more than 200 projects for our customers every year. We stand for technical expertise, individual solutions and a high degree of commitment.
Our many years of experience in cooperating with the industry and contracting authorities mean that we can quickly assess which steps are essential to achieving your goal. We actively support you in the realisation of your project. Our loyal customer base appreciate the personal support they receive and our quick response times.
Looking for solution to a current problem? Then just give us a call – a initial chat on the phone often provides clarity and focus.
- PAKO -– Project process and account assignment
- VFI – Management system for industrial plants
- Bespoke applications on request
- Contaminated site management
- Land management
- Technical due diligence
- Portfolio development strategies
- Profitability studies in land recycling
- Local area management – Consulting
- Integrated urban development concepts
- Project management for land development
- Public participation and moderation
- Competition and award management
- Funding management – Research and designation of third party funds
- Construction revision and controlling
- Tender management
- Technical Revision
- Organisational analysis in technical systems
- Tests in acc. with Combined Heat and Power Act (KWK-G) and Renewable Energies Act (EEG)
- Profitability studies
- Investment decisions assessments
- Project control/project management
- Preparation of approval documents / applications for approval
- Approval management for applicants
- Performance of the completeness and plausibility check
- Expert opinions from authorities
- Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental assessment in land use planning
- IED directive and baseline report
- Preliminary examination of the individual case according to the EIA act (UVPG)
- Conservation and FFH compatibility studies
- Emission forecasts
- Emissions trading
- Energy, Combined Heat and Power Act (KWK-G) and Renewable Energies Act (EEG)
- Introduction of management systems (incl. DIN ISO 9001 quality management, DIN ISO 14001 environmental management, DIN ISO 50 001 energy management)
- Management system for industrial plants – VFI
Quality – Our basis for continuity
“PROBIOTEC is a service company that constantly faces competition. We can only be successful in the long term if we succeed in building the trust of our customers with every service we provide.”
This principle of our quality policy has been embedded in our company since we established the first quality management system in 1995. In accordance with our guideline that quality is the basis for continuity, our aim is to continuously develop our quality management system so that we can meet the constantly changing demands of the market and our clients on this basis.
The weyer group claim of “allround. smart” fits well here: The word “allround” in the claim indicates that the weyer group is capable of providing every service and expert report need in and around industrial plants from one single source. “Smart” refers to the fundamental offering, which encompasses knowledge-based services and products. Our “smart” solution for the customer’s problem represents our unique selling point.
By incorporating our subsidiary BDO Technik- und Umweltconsulting into the quality management system at PROBIOTEC, we ensure that we can direct and monitor all areas of our daily work with a single goal: to provide the best quality of service to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
Every job at PROBIOTEC depends directly or indirectly on the quality of our work. This is our unique selling point along with our bespoke order processing for our customers. Everyone in the company is responsible for the quality of their work. Our goal is to meet the client’s requirements as well as we possibly can and continuously develop and improve ourselves. Our management team and workforce work together to create a climate that ensures open communication in mutual respect for one another and creativity and innovation.
ISO 9001 Certification
PROBIOTEC GmbH received advisories and was re-audited in 2019 in the areas of environmental protection, technical revision and assessment, technical database applications, objection and discussion management and urban planning and urban development. The audit confirmed that the company meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
PROBIOTEC GmbH in figures
Projects completed every year
Years of experience
PROBIOTEC GmbH Consulting für Umwelt und Biotechnik
Phone: +49 (0) 24 21 – 69 09 3 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 24 21 – 69 09 3 – 401
Head office of PROBIOTEC GmbH
Navigation address: Schillingsstraße 333, 52355 Düren
Navigation address: Hanauer Landstraße 115, 60314 Frankfurt am Main