In response to the increasing demand for qualified specialists in the area of concept design, in 2009, the weyer group decided to establish an engineering office in Poland in the form of Weyer Polska Sp. z.o.o..
With over 40 years of professional experience and technical and management know-how within the group, Weyer Polska Sp. z o.o can successfully meet the most demanding expectations of their clients. Weyer Polska Sp. z o.o. is an independent company that successfully serves the Polish market with engineering and consulting services and can draw on the know-how of the entire weyer group to its benefit.
Weyer Polska Sp. z. o.o. specialises in the early stages of project development, which require a high degree of professional experience and interdisciplinary technical skills. By using modern, powerful engineering tools, we strive to make maximum use of our knowledge and efficiency in the course of planning.
Weyer Polska’s main client are companies in the oil & gas, chemical, energy, waste water treatment and waste incineration sectors.
Weyer Polska offers its clients services in the following disciplines:
- Technical and business support during the preparation of investments
- Process simulations (stationary and dynamic)
- Interdisciplinary design and engineering
- Special technical reports
Detailed information about the services that Weyer Polska delivers to its clients can be found in the section on Expertise.
Services provided by Weyer Polska Sp. z.o.o.
- Feasibility studies and profitability analyses
- Advisory on technical and business issues
- Spatial planning
- Detailed technical and economic studies
- Support in obtaining approvals, licenses permits and notices
- Process simulation for new and existing industrial plants
- Computer-aided plant and process optimisation by de-bottlenecking process units
- Problem solving in the field of chemical and process engineering (mainly thermal separation processes and heat exchange)
- Examining and designing new and existing equipment and processes such as distillation, absorption, extraction columns and heat exchangers etc
- Furnace simulation and design
- Assessment and design of safety valves and devices; flare system analysis
- Energy optimisation
- Design of exhaust air collection systems and treatment plants
- Concept design
- Process design
- Basic engineering, FEED
- Detail engineering
- Visualisation of industrial plants (3D)
- Environmental impact analyses
- Systematic hazard analyses (HAZOP, PAAG)
- Fire Protection
- Explosion Protection
- Water protection
- Safety at work
- Logistics consulting
- Plant safety
Weyer Polska Sp. z.o.o. in figures
Years of experience
Location of the Weyer Polska office Sp. z.o.o.a
Navigation address: Mościckiego 1, 24-100 Puławy, Polen