With our experts in process, chemical and mechanical engineering, we offer you a range of competent planning services for the construction, expansion or modification of your pharmaceuticals production plant. We provide you with support in preparing the user requirements specification (URS), specifications and the technical preparation of the specifications for the equipment and machines within the scope of planning your pharmaceuticals plant.
We prepare process flow diagrams and pipeline and instrument flow diagrams using 2D programs and design the disposition and complex pipeline plan using modern 3D CAD tools. The experience our employees have in qualification and validation and the routine we have in plant construction and planning pharmaceutical plants, mean that we can offer you optimal support for realising your project as a manufacturer of pharmaceutical products.
Our experts from the fields of safety technology, explosion protection, risk analysis and fire protection round off the successful planning and performance of projects for you. This allows us to offer you both engineering and plant consulting services for planning your pharmaceutical plant in equal measure – all from a single source.
- Performance of feasibility and concept studies
- Performance of the basic engineering
- Performance of the detail engineering
- Implementation of the complete risk management
- Support for or complete handling of the procurement
- Traceability of supplier documents for compliance with the User Requirements Specification (URS)
- Planning and execution of the factory acceptance test (FAT)
- Planning and implementation of the site acceptance test (SAT)
- Planning, monitoring and coordination of the assembly work
- Planning, monitoring and coordination of commissioning the plant
- Process optimisation and support during the start-up phase
weyer special: Pharma
For many years, the weyer gruppe has successfully provided engineering, qualification and consulting services for customers in the pharmaceutical industry in Switzerland, Germany and internationally. Due to highly qualified engineers and technicians from different disciplines (process engineering, chemistry or mechanical engineering) with many years of project experience in the pharmaceutical industry, the weyer group can cover the complete engineering in the GMP environment from planning and realisation to commissioning and qualification…Download weyer special here