Are you planning to build an industrial plant or expand an existing one? Would you like to expand the production capacities of your plant or improve its profitability? Then you have found the right expert partner in weyer IngenieurPartner GmbH with their many years of experience.
Our team of engineers and scientists accompanies you in all phases of your project. weyer IngenieurPartner GmbH was founded in 1990 in Dresden as an independent engineering company. The company has been based in Merseburg (Saxony-Anhalt) since 1996. They also have an office in Schwedt/Oder (Brandenburg). Furthermore, we, the Weyer IngenieurPartner GmbH, are notified experts according to Sec. 29b BImSchG and an expert organisation according to AwSV.
Services from weyer IngenieurPartner GmbH
Our main strengths are expertise and experience.
Benefit from our long term experience (since 1990) and team of specialist engineers, technicians and draughtsperson. We bring this highly technical breadth of expertise into your projects. We plan your new process plants or optimise existing ones including commissioning them. The main focus of our activities can be found in the following areas:
- Concept development
- Basic and detail engineering
- Construction and assembly supervision
- Commissioning process engineering plants
Our company has five notified experts according to Sec. 29a BImSchG.
- Preparation, updates and review of safety reports
- Expert opinions on fire and explosion protection
- Explosion protection documents (Sec. 6 GefStoffV)
- Preparation and update to alarm and hazard prevention plans
(Sec. 10 StörfallV)
- Risk assessment (Sec. 3 BetrSichV and Sec. 5 ArbSchG) and safety concepts
- Plant inspections according to Sec. 29a BImSchG
- Fire protection concepts and accident inspections according to Sec. 16 StörfallV
Are you looking for a solution to an interdisciplinary problem in the areas of plant safety and environmental protection? Our team of engineers, scientists and business specialists can work out a legally compliant problem solution for you.
- External accident officer
- Experts according to BImSchG
- Expert organisation according to AwSV
- Electrical engineering
- Technical due diligence
Our company is a recognized expert organisation according to AwSV.
- Preparation of approval applications according to BImSchG
- Environmental impact assessments
- Preparation of alarm and hazard prevention plans
- Proof of elasticity according to DIN EN 13480-3 and ASME
- Proof of compliance with permissible loads on:
- Heat exchangers
- Proof of compliance with permissible deflections
- Load entry in structures
- Design of spring hangers or supports
- Design of compensators
- Supervision of application procedures for official approvals according to BImSchG, EIA act (UVPG) and Water Resources Act (WHG)
- Plant testing according to WHG and AwSV
- Emission forecasts and advisories for dust, air pollutants and odours
- Determination of basic data and recording of process engineering operations
- Process engineering design of apparatus and installations
- Simulation and optimisation of process engineering processes
- Enhancement of processes
ISO 9001 Certification
weyer IngenieurPartner GmbH was reaudited in 2018 and provided proof that the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard are met.
weyer IngenieurPartner GmbH in figures
Projects a year
Years of experience
Head office of weyer IngenieurPartner GmbH
Navigation address: Hälterstraße 2, 06217 Merseburg
Navigation address: Passower Chaussee 111, 16303 Schwedt/Oder