We support contracting authorities and private companies in the revision of their requirements and the measurement of risk provisions.
- Examination of existing follow-up control obligations (e. g. for dismantling plants acc. to the Federal Emission Control Act (BImSchG), Federal Mining (Act BBergG) or follow-up control according to the Closed Cycle and Waste Management Act (KrW./AbfG).
- Examination of the existing risk provisioning in terms of the amount
- Revision and, if necessary, development of new decommissioning or follow-up control scenarios
- Cost forecasts for decommissioning, securing, monitoring etc.
- Model process calculations in scenarios
- Preparation of expert reports
The benefit to you
- Close integration of the technical, legal and economic evaluations of dismantling and follow-up control obligations
- Updated expert evaluations of alternative courses of action
- Merged documentation of the results to provide an overall perspective
- for direct use in preparing your annual financial statements
- Increase in the certainty of statements provided to the authorities, supervisory bodies and the public