Communal climate protection has become firmly established as a cross-disciplinary function in recent years. The Federal Ministry for Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMUB) supports a variety of different concepts for the conceptual support of urban conurbations and municipalities as well as municipal companies. These range from integrated climate protection concepts (ICC) to climate-friendly land management projects and climate-friendly mobility.
Our interdisciplinary project teams address this complex range of topics comprehensively with bespoke solutions for the respective project. We also bring in proven cooperation partners if required. Our structured and pragmatic approach takes into account potential interactions and creates synergies, such as for urban and traffic planning, property management, housing and business development.
We would be more than happy to provide you with support, starting with your initial considerations for embedding climate protection into your community, via the selection and acquisition of funding, to preparing your implementation-oriented climate protection concepts and their ultimate realisation.
Services in communal climate protection
- Advice of obtaining funding and support in making applications (BMUB and KfW development bank)
- Integrated communal climate protection concepts
- Climate protection sub-concepts for renewable energy
- Climate protection sub-concepts for climate protection in owned properties
- Climate protection sub-concepts for climate-friendly mobility
- Climate protection sub-concepts for climate-friendly land management
- Preparation of communal and regional energy and CO2balance sheets
- Energy concepts for existing and new areas
- Integrated neighbourhood concepts for energy rehabilitation measures
weyer spezial: Urban development and urban planning
The basic conditions and prerequisites are always different in every municipality and in every neighbourhood and must therefore always be considered individually and in their interactions. And that’s what we are all about! Successful consulting in urban development means to show reliable and resilient solutions to the manifold questions and thus to work methodically and practically from one source. According to this philosophy, we offer with our interdisciplinary team of urban planners, architects…Download weyer special here