The weyer group has accumulated enormous know-how by handling more than 1,000 projects each year and is constantly at the cutting edge of development thanks to the practical application of this know-how. Our clients benefit from this considerable wealth of experience in highly specialised and bespoke seminars, workshops and in-house training courses at weyer akademie gmbh.
In-house training courses:
- Water protection for installations and the AwSV in operational practice
- The ATEX 1999/92/EC Operating Directive – the explosion protection document
- ATEX 94/9/EC Product Directive
- The design of safety valves with a single or two-phase blow-off
- Fire protection for thermal waste treatment
- CE marking according to the Machinery Directive
- The SIL in practical use
- Pipeline stress calculations
- Handling hazardous substances – basics, classification & labelling according to the GHS/CLP
- EN ISO 13849 Machine Control
- Risk assessment for operational practice according to ArbSchG
- Legal compliance – legal safety in operations
- Tank farms – basics for safe operation
- You can view our open seminar dates on our website or on XING.
weyer akademie gmbh
Phone: +49 (0) 2421 69 09 2-0
Google reCAPTCHA must be loaded to submit the form.
weyer akademie gmbh in figures
Years of experience
Head office of the weyer akademie gmbh
Navigationsaddress: Schillingsstraße 329, D-52355 Düren