Horst weyer und partner gmbh is a family company established in 1976 specialising in process plant engineering and plant safety. Over the company’s 40-year history, the engineering office in Düren has grown into a network of offices in four countries with over 170 full-time employees who work at ten different companies. The companies are located in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Poland. Every year, the weyer group completes over 1,000 projects for customers from the chemicals, pharmaceuticals, mineral oil, supply and disposal sectors as well as associations and authorities. You can find an overview of the vacancies open at our group of companies here.
Job vacancies at the weyer group
- EI&C engineer / EI&C technician with option for technical management (m/f/d), Düren
- Head of Installation Planning and Piping Design (Lead Engineer) (m/f/d), Düren
- Project Engineer for Water Protection (AwSV) (m/f/d), Düren
- Process engineer as project leader / project manager (m/f/d), Düren
- Safety expert (m/f/d), Düren
- Project engineer plant safety with option for technical management (m/f/d), Düren
- Project Engineer Explosion Protection with option for technical management (m/f/d), Düren
- Trainee Engineering – Process Engineering, Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Safety Engineering (m/f/d), Düren
- At the moment we are not actively looking for new employees. However, you are welcome to send us your speculative application.
- Assistant to an I&C engineer (m/f/d) (Asystent Projektanta br. AKPiA), Puławy
- Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) (Projektant br. Elektrycznej), Puławy
- I&C Engineer (m/w/d) (Projektant br. Aparatury Kontrolno-Pomiarowej i Automatyk), Puławy
- Mechanical Engineer (m/w/d) (Projektant br. Mechanicznej – Aparaty i Urządzenia, Orurowanie), Puławy
- Process Engineer (m/w/d) (Projektant br. Procesowej/Technologicznej), Puławy
What you can expect from us:
In every respect. allround. smart. Our values are the focus of our corporate culture. They shape our common identity at the weyer group and guide us every day.
- Quality forms the basis for our long-term existence. Therefore, we do not see it as an end in itself, but the foundation of our economic existence.
- Customer focus – customer care and customer support is very important at our company, with our primary goal being the satisfaction of our customers.
- Further training our employees – Our employees are our company’s capital. In order to be able to maintain or expand our position in the market, our employees receive regular further training and always kept up-to-date on the latest technology at all times.
- Friendlinessis a top priority at our family company – flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths are lived, optimised and enhanced on a daily basis at the company group.
- Tolerance and cultural diversityare qualities we experience in dealing with one another – regardless of origin, age, gender, belief or sexual orientation.
Everyone is welcome here.
- Healthy growth shapes our company group of – the weyer group grows through innovation. And we are getting better and better every day because of the superior quality of our workforce and the expert knowledge of our employees.
The weyer group in figures
Projects per year
Locations in Europe
FAQs about the application process
Please submit your application to us over our online job application portal. Submitting your application in this way allows us to process it quicker.
Once you have registered, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt. After we receive your application, our Human Resources department reviews it carefully in cooperation with the department where you are applying to work.
We kindly ask you for your patience, since the selection process takes some time. We will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the status of your application.
If the review is positive, we will invite you to a personal interview. After the interview, we will contact you again and inform you about the outcome of your application. If we think you’ll fit into our team, we’ll send you an offer for a contract.
We would like to point out that your application may be forwarded to other departments in the weyer group so that we can offer you an appropriate position.
These comprise the companies in the weyer group of companies in Germany, Austria, Poland and Switzerland (Weyer und Partner Schweiz AG, Güterstrasse 137, 4053 Basel) that are connected to in our centralised IT system. In strict accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all personal information is treated with the utmost confidentiality. No mutual disclosure of data to third parties take place outside of the weyer group. If you do not want your details to be forwarded, please send us an email to revoke your consent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Data Disclosure).
Tip: Submitting all your application documents right from the start contributes to a faster application process, since it saves us making time-consuming requests for additional information or documents. We therefore ask you to please check your application again before submitting it (full CV, qualification certificates, earliest possible start date, salary expectations, etc.).
We prefer you to submit your application over our online application portal.
Alternatively, you can also send us your application by email to: email@example.com. Please include all your application documents as a single file (preferably in PDF format) in the attachment.
A standard cover letter forms the basis for your application. This tells us what position you want to apply for and which entry date comes into question for you. Please let us know your salary expectationsin your cover letter. Finally, we are also interested in how you found out about the vacancy.
To get a comprehensive impression of you, we also need a full CV showing a complete timeline. Besides all the standard information, we are also interesting in periods of parental leave and unemployment, so please state these in your CV.
Proof of qualifications
Please send us your final school leaving certificate, certificates of any vocational trainingyou have completed and/or any advanced studies. Please do not forget to enclose references from your previous employers and other certificates you may have that are relevant to the position.
Can’t find the right vacancy for you? No problem! We always welcome applications from motivated and qualified employees.
Also important is that you specify the preferred location where you would like to work for us. Please also give us an idea of the areas or positions you are interested in working in.
We also prefer to receive unsolicited speculative applications over our online application form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.